- Program Dates: Tuesday, June 20 – Friday, August 11, 2023
- Time & Pay: 35 hours a week at $18.75/hr
- Participating Departments (8): Archives, Curatorial, Digital Media Production, Exhibition Design, Graphic Design, Interpretation, Philanthropy, and Public Programs.
- Program Format; On-site, working from the museums.
- Application Deadline: Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Application Link: https://famsf.snaphire.com/
The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco (FAMSF)
The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco (FAMSF) Summer Internship program
Start date: 2023-06-20 00:00:00
The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco (FAMSF) Summer Internship program is designed to be an introductory professional experience, typically for students, emerging professionals, and those just entering the workforce, who are interested in a career in museums or the arts and who are passionate about equity and inclusion. Interns will gain knowledge of museum careers and culture, receive mentorship from full-time staff, hands-on project experience and feedback, and join a network of emerging museum professionals.
Here are some key details about this internship:
Lastly, FAMSF is deeply committed to supporting the needs of our immediate community. In line with this objective, our summer internships are designed for those who live or go to school in the nine Bay Area counties.
More information can be found on the application here, again the deadline is Sunday, February 26, 2023. If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!