142 Dwinelle – Lecture/Screening Room – Capacity of 88
Check the schedule: 142 Dwinelle Calendar
188 Dwinelle – Lecture/Screening Room – Capacity of 49
Check the schedule: 188 Dwinelle Calendar
226 Dwinelle – Seminar Room – Capacity of 28
Check the schedule: 226 Dwinelle Calendar
7415 Dwinelle – Seminar Room – Capacity of 20
Check the schedule: 7415 Dwinelle Calendar
Room Rental Policy
Instructors and grad students from the Rhetoric and Film & Media departments may use the above rooms free of charge. To request a room, please first carefully read the room details (above), check the calendars (above) to find an appropriate room for your event, and familiarize yourself with the rules and procedures for all events section of this page (below). Then email your request to Heather Reilly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Non-Affiliate and Student Group Reservations
Room usage by non-affiliated instructors and groups requires the payment of a rental fee. The rate for Departments is $200 per event, and the rate for student organizations is $50 per event. Please contact email@example.com to make a reservation and familiarize yourself with the rules and procedures for all events.
Rooms are available Monday-Friday, 8am-10pm excluding University holidays.
Rules and procedures for all events:
The following applies to all events that take place in Rhetoric and Film & Media departmental spaces:
- You will receive a room orientation (either in person or remote) before using the room.
- You will enforce all F&M room policies while occupying the rented room, especially our strict NO FOOD OR DRINK policy.
- As per the room orientation, you will confirm before leaving the building that all doors and windows have been securely locked and that all the necessary audiovisual equipment has been shut down.
- Clean up and remove any trash after your event. A cleaning fee may be assessed if excessive mess is left behind.
- Return keys within 48hrs after the event.
- When you receive your keys you will be asked to pay fees (if applicable) and fill out a Film & Media Room Rental Agreement and Facility Use Permit (FUP).