- Schedule calendars and handle all admin support for two senior execs
- Provide reading support of incoming submissions: books, scripts, articles, etc
- Help organize and gather script notes
- Attend screenings for executive when the executive is unavailable and give a written report
- Update, post, and maintain JingleTown’s social media sites
- Read email and take dictation for responses
- Maintain calendars, schedule meetings and make restaurant reservations
- Prepare and send packages/mail
- Maintain and organize files
- Research projects (development research, project-related research, etc.)
- Make travel arrangements (domestic and international)
- Take meeting and conference call minutes
- Perform rights checks on potentially available material and IP
- Work independently with strong and proactive follow-through
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Adjusts well to a fast-paced work environment where priorities frequently change
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and be trustworthy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization discipline and diligent attention to detail
- Experience scheduling travel logistics
- Flexible to work on and off-site as needed.
Creative Assistant JingleTown Films, Inc.
Start date: Ongoing
JingleTown Films, Inc. was formed in 2018 by Cheryl Dunye, with a mission to provide a platform for stories and storytelling by and about queer/women/people of color. Having worked with studios and companies big and small throughout her long and legendary career in film and TV, her goal for JingleTown Films is to create original content for film and television and as a space for diverse artists to thrive and have their voices be heard in all their authenticity.
We are seeking a part-time Creative Assistant with a strong creative background and an interest filmmaking, available to start immediately in both our virtual and in our Oakland office. This is an incredible opportunity to learn the ins and outs of episodic television and film business while working in an inspiring environment.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualities
The ideal candidate is required to be proficient in:
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Mac OS, Adobe Spark, and all Social media
This is a part-time position to start with the potential of being a Full-time position (+benefits)
position after a 3-month probationary period.
Eligibility and how to apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and a list of 3 references to
email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Application –
Creative Assistant. You will only be contacted if you are chosen for an interview.
No calls or emails, please.