UC Berkeley Department of Film and Media

Department of Film & Media UC Berkeley

Travel & Entertainment

Airfare Request for Non-UC Visitors:

Faculty in Rhetoric, Film & Media and History of Art can request airefare to be purchased for their visitor by completing this form . If you will be requesting lodging and or honoraria for your guest please use the form below titled Visitor Request Form

Direct Bill ID:

Faculty in Rhetoric, Film & Media and History of Art can request a Direct Bill ID be generated by submitting your request here


Faculty in Rhetoric, Film & Media and History of Art can request by submitting your request here. Please note your visitor may need to be set up as a Vendor in order to be paid. You can find additional information here

Visitor Request Form:

To request travel, lodging and/or honoraria for your visitor please complete this form.


For all of these requests, please make it clear whether the expenses should be charged to departmental funds or your own research funds or some other source; if out of your funds, please indicate which if you have a preference.

Entertainment Request 

To request reimbursement for entertainment expenses for which you've paid out of pocket (e.g., restaurant meals with colleagues or students, deli or supermarket food for a reception after a talk, etc.), please submit the completed form with the required documentation and receipts to John McChesney-Young at jmccyoung@berkeley.edu 

Additional information on required documentation is located here

Travel Reimbursement:

To request reimbursement for your travel please go here. Please note that the program code that should be listed on your funding chartstring will always be 40. Need help using the system? PDF of step by step instructions or Videos 

Entertainment Vendor Request

To request payment directly to a vendor such as Market Hall or Ann's Catering, please submit the final invoice to John at jmccyoung@berkeley.edu along with the Entertainment Purchase Order Form